Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include sending us an email message. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A.; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A., or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A., in order to determine what Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interest in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. website.
Security of your Personal Information
Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service relationship by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. collects this information for the following reason(s): Only birthdates or for child custody purposes in a dissolution or custody legal case.
We provide information about our personal data practices for children on our home page and wherever we knowingly collect personal data from children on our website. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If you are a parent and you have questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Statement of Privacy.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A. at:
Law Office of Debra Helen Crum, P.A.
13576 NW 2nd Lane, Suite 10
Newberry, FL 32669
Effective as of March 1, 2021